Power Networking for Results
How to build business relationships that help you achieve your goals
You’ve probably heard this a million times before:
“It’s not WHAT you know, it’s WHO you know.”
Well, there’s a reason that phrase is repeated all the time. It’s true!
If you’re not continually building your network of business relationships, you’re missing out on the biggest asset you can have for achieving your goals and building your business.
As Christine Comaford-Lynch, a successful businesswoman and serial entrepreneur, said:
“Networking is marketing. Marketing yourself, marketing your uniqueness, marketing what you stand for.”
But, networking doesn’t come naturally to most people. To be successful at it, you need to understand some critical guidelines and strategies.
Master the essential skills of business networking, by taking our step-by-step course on Power Networking for Results.
** If you are a WWBN member, this is FREE ** Login to the member portal to access.
Here’s a summary of what you get in Power Networking for Results:
- What Is Power Networking?
- The Key to Successful Power Networking – Defining Your Purpose
- Evaluating Your Skills for Effective Power Networking
- Get Your Story Straight – Crafting a Story for Successful Networking
- Who’s Who – Identifying Your Target Networking Prospects
- Power Networking – What to Say and How to Say It
- Power Networking Follow-up Strategies and Etiquette
- A Game Plan for Your Power Networking
- Measuring Your Networking Results
- Maintaining a Positive Mindset for Power Networking
By the end of this course, you’ll come away with:
- A defined purpose for networking
- An evaluation of your skill set
- 3 versions of your “story” to use when networking
- A list of target networking prospects
- A sample script to use during networking conversations
- A template for following-up after meeting new people
- A game plan for moving forward
- Specific metrics for evaluating networking results
You’ll also learn tips for keeping yourself motivated and in the right mindset for networking.
And, you’ll get a Workbook to take notes and complete the activities at the end of each section, along with some unexpected bonuses 🙂
By the end of the course, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do this sooner. And before long, you’ll have a constantly growing network of relationships to help drive your own success.
Isn’t it time you invested a small amount of time in the most important part of YOUR business?