With Expressing Your Brand Voice, you’ll get everything you need to learn how to define a voice and tone that will reflect the unique personality of your business, in all of your content.
When you find your ‘brand voice’ and make it specific, you’ll immediately have a way to express individuality in all your content and stand out from competitors.
Your customers are inundated with content every minute of every day. And most of that content sounds and looks the same.
So people simply ignore it.
That means that all of your content marketing efforts may end up being a waste of time!
UNLESS you do what the most successful marketers have learned. Those marketers use a distinctive voice and tone in their content …so it stands out from the crowd and makes a memorable impression.
But most business owners never take the time to find their voice …let alone implement it in their content.
On completion of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Recognize the important benefits of developing a voice for your brand that stands out and personifies your business.
- Use a structured 4-step process for identifying your brand voice, starting with essential customer research and core values, and then describing your brand personality and differentiators.
- Define your brand voice style, tone, and language in very specific detail, so that it can be implemented by anyone in your business, no matter what role they play.
- Create brand voice guidelines to ensure your voice is used consistently in all marketing content and in all interactions with your business at every level.
- Create a plan for implementation and future revisions of your brand voice, so that it can evolve over time while still retaining your core, driving principles.
This course is for:
- Small Business Owners
- Solo Entrepreneurs
- New Business Start-ups
- Offline business owners
- Professional Service Providers
- Business Coaches
- Trainers and Educators
- …or anyone who wants to ensure their content reflects their unique personality and branding.
With this course, you can take the steps to be successful in your marketing. Here’s what you get:
The Benefits of Developing a Unique Voice for Your Brand
You’ll start off by learning how a unique brand voice will energize your marketing and help you stand out from competitors. We’ll look at some great examples of brands who get it right, so that you’ll know what to strive for.
The First Steps in Crafting Your Brand Voice
In this chapter, you’ll discover the steps for uncovering your brand personality and how it drives the tone and language of your brand voice.
Personify Your Brand Voice in Your Business
You’ve done some of the hardest work in Module 2 and now it’s time to have some fun diving into the details of what your brand voice sounds like in real life. You’ll create some clear guidelines in a variety of areas where you
create content, and learn how to make the guidelines specific so that anyone can create content that instantly sounds like your brand.
Implement Your Brand Voice
Now that you’ve learned how to define your brand voice and lay it out in detail, now it’s time to make sure you implement that voice everywhere. In Module 4, you’ll explore the best strategies for creating consistency in all of your content, no matter who’s developing it (even if it’s you doing it!)
Conclusion – Create Your Action Plan
By this point, you have clearly defined a unique, engaging brand voice in detail. In this final module, you’ll take all the work you’ve done in the course and create your final action plan, complete with to-do items and deadlines. By the time you’re done, you’ll be ready and eager to implement your brand voice in all of your content.
Your course materials include:
- A 32 page Course Book and accompanying Workbook
- Brand Voice Guidelines – Worksheet and Example
- A 10 page Checklist
- Implement a Consistent Voice For Your Brand Infographic
- A list of sources/links of excellent Brand Voice examples
Save yourself hundreds of hours in investigating and putting together your Brand Voice. This step by step self-study course will walk you through all the elements to be an expert marketer and use a distinctive voice and tone in your content, standing out from your competition and rising above the noise.
Time required to complete the self-study: 6 hours