In this Customer Onboarding: After the Sale course, you’ll learn how to maximize your customers’ success, satisfaction, and retention with an exceptional post-purchase experience.
Because it’s what you do after you close a sale that makes the difference between a satisfied, loyal customer and one who never comes back.
Many businesses are so focused on getting more leads and closing sales that they forget that what comes after the sale is the most important part of running a successful business.
They create top-notch products and services and put well-planned marketing systems in place to sell them. But then they drop the ball when it comes to making sure their customers get the promised results.
Business owners who excel at building lasting customer relationships use a process called ‘customer onboarding’ to make sure their customers get exactly what they expected from their purchase… and more.
They look at what results their customers want, and then…
They make sure every little detail that happens after a sale helps customers achieve success.
Sounds complicated? Don’t worry. It’s just a matter of following a series of steps to lay out a plan.
And we’ve put together a complete course on Customer Onboarding: After the Sale. We focus solely on the post-purchase process you give customers.
There are 5 modules in the course.
- The Importance of Customer Onboarding in Your Sales Cycle: You’ll be introduced to the concept of onboarding and the essential role it plays in your business, no matter what product or service you sell.
- Plan Your Customer Onboarding Process: You’ll learn steps to follow for planning out the big picture and the details of a consistent onboarding plan, so you can identify exactly what you need to do and when.
- Set Up Your Customer Onboarding (The First 30 Days): You’ll learn how to take your plan from the previous module and outline the exact content needed for the first weeks after a sale, including items to automate.
- Create Your Process For The Next Few Months & Beyond: Onboarding timelines vary based on what’s being sold, so you’ll discover ways to continue engaging customers, supporting success, and encouraging additional sales and referrals.
- Common Mistakes to Avoid with Onboarding: You’ll learn the mistakes that could derail your onboarding and how to prevent them, so you can avoid potential confusion or dissatisfaction with products.
- Conclusion and Next Steps: Finally, you’ll review what was learned and put together a final action plan for implementing your new onboarding process.
This is a 37 page course book and workbook with cheat sheets and templates. As with all of our courses, you’re assured success in this self-study course.