Christmas Party Event
Each holiday we gather to celebrate the season, mingle with friends, raise money for charity and generally have a great time.
Make 2019 Your Best Year in Biz with Deb Alcadinho
- Plan your calendars (like you’ve never seen it before) and learn how to manage your time, so you can be strategic, making the most of the time you have.
- Get comfortable with your money – track it, keep it and know it inside and out. Don’t give away the power.
- Set realistic goals, assign projects and action plans to attain them. Goals are great but if you don’t have metrics in place to achieve your goals you won’t see the success you dream of.
- Improve your mindset so you don’t get in your own way.
Build an Online Course with Theresa Scholes
Have you ever considered creating an online course or membership site? Imagine creating that course/membership based on your expertise, then take that content and share it with your audience! By teaching a topic that you are knowledgeable and passionate about, you relay that information to your audience and leave them with no doubt you are an expert in your field. The online course idea is a perfect complement to any entrepreneur as part of their marketing toolkit.
Theresa will expand on the aspects of the fundamentals you need to know about:
- What is an online course?
- What is a membership site?
- How do I start with creating the content for a course or membership?
- How is the course content formatted on your website?
- How do I market my course or membership?
Taking the Leap into Business with Lara Martens
Join Lara Martens, founder of Water Baby, as she outlines how she started with an idea and developed it into a successful business in a short period of time.
You’ll leave with a deeper understanding of the process involved, knowing your market, the lessons learned, and leave feeling inspired to move your own idea into reality.
Build a Business That Matters with Deb Alcadinho
The world is ready for those who want to be change makers. The world is ready for you! But are you ready?
Join Deb Alcadinho for this inspirational, action-oriented keynote on how you can formulate a business that has impact! We’re not talking vision boards, we’re talking a gritty vision, filled with your heart and soul that encompasses the greater good of what you want to achieve in this world. Deb believes we were all put on this earth for a reason.
You will come away from Deb’s presentation with 6 action steps to get inspired and ready to create or revamp the future of your business to create real impact in your life and the lives of others. Be the Change!
Possibilities with Susan Simmons
Be inspired by a truly inspiring story of determination and commitment to one’s goals. Learn about how one woman took what seemed impossible and continuously overcame challenges to achieve success. Susan Simmons is both an ultra-marathon swimmer and an advocate for people living with Multiple Sclerosis. Diagnosed herself over 20 years ago, she uses swimming and veganism to manage the disease. Last year she completed a one way crossing of the Juan de Fuca Strait from Port Angeles, swimming with nothing more than a swimsuit, cap and goggles. At 52, her crossing is the fastest one on record.
Wisdom Leadership with Chantal Normand
Get Debt off Your Back with Chris Grew
35% of Canadians are in credit crisis. It’s much easier to get into debt than get out. And it’s not always that people are spending in a careless manner. Sometimes a job loss, or health issue in the family can make it impossible to meet cash outlay needs. Are you or someone you know in debt crisis?
In this keynote you will learn:
- The 8 debtor options available
- What makes a debt restructuring plan successful
- Myth busters about banks not lending to people who go bankrupt or file a consumer proposal
- How to rebuild your credit rating to a great score.
Facebook for Business with JUHLi SELBy
Wondering if you should continue spending time promoting and managing your Facebook Business Page in 2018? Or should you shift your marketing time and resources elsewhere? Recent announcements about Facebook’s News Feed algorithm changes have prompted people to claim ‘Newsfeed Apocalypse’! They’re saying that free, organic reach for pages will finally be zero, unless you pay to advertise. Now is a great time to learn what’s new and how it can affect your business online.
In this talk we will cover:
- How things have evolved for Facebook Pages – Including reach, engagement, & the News Feed Ranking changes (the algorithm)
- 2 different ways you can use your Facebook page (one takes a lot more time than the other) *Why you should consider a monthly Facebook ads budget as a part of your strategy – “Pay to play”
- The Top 5 Reasons You STILL NEED a Facebook Page for Your Business in 2018
Social Video with Steve Dotto
Bonus Workshop was held from 10 AM to 1 PM on March 23rd
Sales Made Simple with Caterina Alberti
Caterina Alberti has trained hundreds of individuals and teams over a 30 year period, with an 8 Step Sales Process that builds confidence and puts you in a position of leadership.
She knows first hand that SALES is “The Most Important Skill You Can Learn” and simplifies the process.
Discover Hidden Revenue Streams with Charmaine Hammond
There are BILLIONS of dollars in funding that are earmarked to go to projects just like yours every year, the trick is knowing who has the grants, donations and sponsorship funds, how to engage them and then what you need to do in order to close the deal.
Learn how to have every imaginable part of your project paid for (and even some things you never would have thought possible) through collaboration, partnership and sponsorship.