Get advice from Industry Experts on the road blocks and blind spots you face in your business.
This results-driven experience will provide solutions, idea generation, action, goal setting and accountability to move your business forward.
|Get advice from Industry Experts on the road blocks and blind spots you face in your business.||Industry experts at each topic specific table of six participants to answer questions and provide expertise.||Gain peer-to-peer feedback, drawing on the skills and expertise of peers who may offer practical solutions.|
You will have a confidential, safe, non-competitive space to address and discuss business issues with industry experts, by asking for
advice or presenting a challenge.
Spring Session April 2 | May 7 | June 4
Summer Session July 2 | Aug 6 | Sept 3
Fall Session Oct 1 | Nov 3 | Dec 3
Time: 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm; in-person, live event
Location: Royal Colwood Golf Club, 629 Goldstream Avenue, Colwood
Westshore Parks & Recreation, 1767 Island Hwy, Colwood.
How do you know what topics will be discussed?
- Pre-register and define your topic
- Organizers will ensure Industry Experts are present to answer the defined topics/questions and ensure enough table Facilitators are on hand for each table.
How will it work at the event?
- On arrival, you’ll go to pre-assigned, topic-specific tables.
- A Facilitator will be assigned to manage each table.
- Max of 6 participants per table.
- Each of the 6 participants will share the issue you need feedback on for 2 minutes. Then over the next 13 minutes, you’ll listen and write down all the advice, suggestions, perspective from experts and peers.
- In the last 1/2 hour of the event, Facilitators from each table will share to the room one of the ideas presented and the suggested info and solutions, providing additional value for everyone in the room.
How much does it cost?
$50/month with a 3-month commitment (plus GST).
Open to WWBN Members AND the general public.
Top 10 Reasons You’ll Want To Attend:
1. Get clarity on issues, challenges or roadblocks, enabling participant to see past the blind spots.
2. Obtain new innovative solutions
3. Gain a different perspective on the issue, from industry experts and peer-to-peer
4. Set actions and goals, resulting in accountability
5. Time set aside to work ON the business
6. Get away from the ‘doing’ for 2 hours
7. Feel energized and excited about ideas generated and action steps
8. Helps to overcome isolation
9. Receive incredible value to move the business forward
10. Enable involvement in ‘business for good’ opportunities