ABOUT Business Round Tables
Get advice from Industry Experts on the road blocks and blind spots you face in your business. This results-driven experience will provide solutions, idea generation, action, goal setting and accountability to move your business forward. Think of it as your personal think-tank!
You will have a confidential, safe, non-competitive space to address and discuss business issues with industry experts, by asking for advice or presenting a challenge.
Industry experts will be on hand at each topic-specific table of six participants to answer questions and provide expertise.
You’ll also gain peer-to-peer feedback, drawing on the skills, inspiration and expertise of peers who may offer practical solutions and advice.
Each table of six participants will have a trusted WWBN trained Facilitator, who will ensure dialogue flows smoothly, everyone is heard and timing is maintained.
Participants, Facilitators and Industry Experts will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Spring Session: April 2 | May 7 | June 4
- Summer Session: July 2 | Aug 6 | Sept 3
- Fall Session: Oct 1 | Nov 3 | Dec 3
Frequency: 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm; in-person, live event, once per month
Location: Royal Colwood Golf Club, 629 Goldstream Avenue, Colwood & Westshore Parks & Recreation, 1767 Island Hwy, Colwood.
How the Business Round Tables will work:
- Participants will pre-register and define their topic for feedback
- Organizers will ensure Industry Experts are present to answer the defined topics/questions and ensure enough table Facilitators are on hand.
- On arrival, attendees will go to pre-assigned, topic-specific tables.
- An official Facilitator will be assigned to manage each table.
- Max of 6 participants per table.
- Each of the 6 participants will share the issue she needs feedback on, then over the next 15 minutes, she will listen and write down all the advice, suggestions, perspective from experts and peers.
- In the last 1/2 hour of the event, Facilitators from each table will share to the room one of the ideas presented and the suggested info and solutions, providing additional value for the participants and Facilitators.
Event Fee: $50/month with a 3-month commitment (plus GST).
These events will provide incredible value, insight and action to start, grow and scale your business. It’s like having your own personal think-tank and advisory board for only $50 per month!
Top 10 Reasons You’ll Want To Attend:
1. Get clarity on issues, challenges or roadblocks, enabling participant to see past the blind spots.
2. Obtain new innovative solutions
3. Gain a different perspective on the issue, from industry experts and peer-to-peer
4. Set actions and goals, resulting in accountability
5. Time set aside to work ON the business
6. Get away from the ‘doing’ for 2 hours
7. Feel energized and excited about ideas generated and action steps
8. Helps to overcome isolation
9. Receive incredible value to move the business forward
10. Enable involvement in ‘business for good’ opportunities