People aren’t born as experts at business networking. It takes Consistency and Perseverance.
Power networkers use a proven system and implement it religiously.
In Power Networking for Results, we’ve broken down that system for you …..step-by-step.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Approach your networking with a clear goal in mind – Without a goal, you’re just busy making more friends
- Evaluate your current skill set – It’s not just a matter of who can help YOU
- Engage people with your story – But not every story fits every situation
- Identify who you should be networking with – It’s not as obvious as you think
- Have a networking conversation with ease – Know what you’re going to say before you say it
- Follow-up after your networking conversations – Put your systems in place
- Create a game plan for your networking – Deadlines and action plans mean results
- Establish specific metrics for evaluating your results – And determine your next course of action
You’ll also learn tips for keeping yourself motivated and in the right mindset for networking.
And, you’ll get a Workbook to take notes and complete the activities at the end of each section, along with some unexpected bonuses 🙂
Want the specifics? Here are the topics we’ll cover…
- Module 1: What is Power Networking?
- Module 2: The Key to Successful Power Networking – Defining Your Purpose
- Module 3: Evaluating Your Skills for Effective Power Networking
- Module 4: Get Your Story Straight – Crafting a Story for Successful Networking
- Module 5: Who’s Who – Identifying Your Target Networking Prospects
- Module 6: Power Networking – What to Say and How to Say it
- Module 7: Power Networking Follow-Up Strategies and Etiquette
- Module 8: A Game Plan for Your Power Networking
- Module 9: Measuring Your Networking Results
- Module 10: Maintaining a Positive Mindset for Power Networking
By the end of the course, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do this sooner. And before long, you’ll have a constantly growing network of relationships to help drive your own success.
Isn’t it time you invested a small amount of time in the most important part of YOUR business?