July 27, 2017 @ 11:30 am – REGISTER *There will be no July 3rd evening event, but join us on July 27th.*
July 27th – How to Set Boundaries, Say No, and Still Feel Good About It, with Erin Acton
When was the last time you said “yes” when you really wanted to say “no”? Erin Acton will share with you how you can say ‘no’ while still feeling good.
Erin is an expert in going from burnout to balance. She’ll share her own story of burnout by working 60 to 80 hour weeks and being overwhelmed.
The reason we get to that point is because we don’t set boundaries. Maybe you want to set boundaries but have no idea where to start. Or once you have boundaries in place, you wonder if it’s even possible to say no without feeling guilty. You might even think that you’ll be pressured back into saying yes.
That’s totally normal. Erin will share will you how you can express yourself clearly so that others respect your decision. Isn’t it time you started saying “no” to others so you can start saying “yes” to you?
You will discover:
• How to create clear boundaries so it’s easier to say no.
• How to say no in a way that people respect, and also leaves you feeling good about it
• How to deal with people who won’t take no for an answer
About: Erin Acton is an international speaker and certified life and business coach. Before that, she doused so many fires while leading the communications for a $50M company that she burned out. From the ashes of her 20-year communications and broadcasting careers, she started her own business and created powerful tools and strategies so no one else needs to struggle like she did. Now Erin helps leaders and entrepreneurs go from burnout to balance. But most of her clients aren’t burned out! They just have big goals and dreams and want to avoid burnout while making their magic happen. Her step-by-step formulas, practical tools, and high-impact techniques can help you create balance, live with purpose, and love your life. www.erinacton.com
Showcase Your Product or Service with a Display Table! Add it to your registration.
Cost: $35.00 Guests or $25 members Pre-registration is required as this is a catered event.
- if you are a newbie ask another guest to introduce you to a few people.
- if you are a regular take the lead with newcomers and make them feel welcome
- have a plan – who do you need to meet (people from what industries,businesses or economic sectors)
- your smile, your elevator pitch and biz cards
- promo literature can be placed on the literature sharing tables at the sides of the room – placement of literature at the guests tables is reserved for the speakers or sponsors
- RELAX, if this is your first meeting, we are all here to support each other and learn about each other’s businesses.